Tražimo prodavača/prodavačicu u Zagrebu (Ilica 14, Lovacki Rog). Jeste li naš novi kolega? Pošaljite vaš CV na office[@]break-time.hr
Za ostale informacije molimo Vas da zovete 091.55.90.367
COOL SHOP ASSISTANT WANTED FOR OUR NEW SHOP IN ILICA 14, ZAGREB!
You have a pleasant presence and open personality, you are great at meeting new people, you learn fast and like to take initiative, you speak Croatian and English (maybe one more language, too?), you like to post on Facebook and do live videos on Instagram and you are looking for an engaging job where you will be appreciated, paid always on time and where your ideas are listened to.
We got the perfect job for you! Send us your CV in Croatian or English (with photo) at office[@]break-time.hr and wait to hear from us!
As a Break Time store assistant, you'll be in charge of making recommendations, taking customers' measurements, helping, advising, directing and dealing with enquiries. You will also help maintaining the shop appearance and perform different other tasks, as needed.
- Greeting customers who enter the shop and always keep a positive, friendly attitude.
- Keeping up to date with the products and their characteristics and explaining them to customers.
- Keeping up to date with the special promotions and inform customers about them.
- Giving advice and guidance on product and size selection to customers.
- Answering queries from customers (refer up when necessary).
- Dealing with customer refunds.
- Responsible dealing with customer complaints.
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
- Balancing cash registers with receipts at all times.
- Be involved in stock control and management.
- Re-stocking the displays with merchandise.
- Reporting stock situations to the shop manager, to ensure shop is not out-of-stock on different products/sizes.
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the shop manager.
- Distributing flyers around the Old Town area, when requested by the shop manager.
- Keeping the store tidy and clean (cleaning counter and displays as many times as necessary during shift; also cleaning windows and mopping the floor, cleaning the bathroom – according to the schedule agreed with the shop manager)
- Responsible for security within the store and being on the look out for shoplifters and fraudulent credit cards etc.
- Reporting immediately any possible theft to the shop manager, for video surveillance identification.
- Updating the shop's social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of Croatian and English language (other languages are a plus)
- Experience in retail or other customer oriented jobs are a plus, but not a vital requirement
- Good computer skills
- Avid social media user
- Friendly and pleasant personality
- Program flexibility (Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed)