JOB OPPORTUNITIES (DUBROVNIK)
We are hiring a student to work as part-time Store Assistant for our Break Time shop in Dubrovnik Old Town (Antuninska 5) from 01.05.2017 to 30.09.2017.
We offer competitive salary and performance bonuses, a pleasant and relaxed work environment. To apply, please send CV (in English) to email@example.com
Successful candidates will be contacted for a face-to-face interview.
If you want more details, call us. during working hours, at 020.716.553.
STORE ASSISTANT - DUBROVNIK
As a Break Time store assistant, you'll spend lots of time on your feet serving customers, making recommendations, taking customers' measurements, helping, advising, directing and dealing with enquiries. You will also help maintaining the shop appearance and perform different other tasks, as needed.
- Greeting customers who enter the shop and always keep a positive, friendly attitude.
- Keeping up to date with the products and their characteristics and explaining them to customers.
- Keeping up to date with the special promotions and inform customers about them.
- Giving advice and guidance on product and size selection to customers.
- Answering queries from customers (refer up when necessary).
- Dealing with customer refunds.
- Responsible dealing with customer complaints.
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
- Balancing cash registers with receipts at all times.
- Be involved in stock control and management.
- Re-stocking the displays with merchandise.
- Reporting stock situations to the shop manager, to ensure shop is not out-of-stock on different products/sizes.
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the shop manager.
- Distributing flyers around the Old Town area, when requested by the shop manager.
- Keeping the store tidy and clean (cleaning counter and displays as many times as necessary during shift; also cleaning windows and mopping the floor, cleaning the bathroom – according to the schedule agreed with the shop manager)
- Responsible for security within the store and being on the look out for shoplifters and fraudulent credit cards etc.
- Reporting immediately any possible theft to the shop manager, for video surveillance identification.
- Updating the shop's social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of Croatian and English language (other languages are a plus)
- Experience in retail or other customer oriented jobs are a plus
- Good computer skills
- Avid social media user
- Friendly and pleasant personality
- Program flexibility (Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed)